India with Kerala - Price and Date
For complete information about prices and departure dates, please, review each country offerings. For additional info or to make a booking, please send your request to Explore Tours office in Sweden and our staff members will get back to you.
For prices and dates offerings, please see Explore Tours Swedish website:
- Price includes:
- Swedish-speaking guide and local guides during the trip.
- All flights, excluding flight taxes, from Sweden. (Departure from Stockholm, Gothenburg or Copenhagen).
- All accommodations (in shared double room).
- Breakfast every day as well as full board on day 10 (houseboat) – other meals are to be paid for by the traveler.
- All local transportation including domestic flight to Cochin (Kochi City).
- All entrance fees at the sites and the shows being visited.
- Elephant ride to the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Boat ride (with a houseboat) in Kerala’s canals.
- For every traveler, Explore Tours makes a financial contribution to each social project that is visited
- To help offset our carbon footprint, we plant 50 trees for every traveler in cooperation with project Jali Mazingira in Tanzania.
- Price does not include:
- Tourist visa to India. This must be arranged before the trip. Read more at: www.ttservices.se or www.indian-embassy.dk
- Any vaccinations needed prior to departure.
- Gratuities to local guides, hotel staff and drivers.
- Drink(s) with your meal.
- Flight taxes and any additional flight fees will be added; currently this cost is 3 400 SEK.
- Other private expenditures such as internet/phone, laundry, shopping etc.
- Any special requests for single rooms and/or extensions.